Thursday, December 20, 2012

Oh Bother

Everyone should know from here on out....I'm am a worrywart. I worry about EVERYTHING. Really, I can make a career out of it. It has become an obsession.

I worry that my kids might need shock therapy when they are grown up thanks to my awesome mom skills :/. I worry that if I don't ever lose these 40 or so lbs, someday I will be 500 lbs eating a bucket of chicken every night. When my oldest has a meltdown at school, I worry that he will endure horrendous teasing for the rest of his elementary school career (I can thank the lovely ladies of St Al's for that one). Sometimes I question the choice of my career, because HELLO! Talk about worry. Sheesh.

I often worry that I have somehow offended or made someone angry. I often think back over something I said and think "Oh my God, she/he probably took that the wrong way! They will hate me forever." (I know, pretty stupid, but everyone is insecure in some way or another. Let me have mine, lol) But one of the very few people I never have to worry about is my best friend, Sara....and this is my shout-out to her.

We have been friends ever since Kindergarten, since I got mad that she stole my seat (at least this is how the story goes, but I conveniently don't remember this). We have been through ALOT...and I never have to worry if I have said or done something on accident to wrong her, because she will let me know. We can go for weeks without talking and pick up exactly where we left off. She is my sister from another mother (and father), and she is pure awesome chica. She doesn't blog, but she should :) And it is really nice for an obsessive worrier to have a worry-free friendship.

So thanks, Sara....but keep the buckets of chicken away from me! hehehe

2 comments:

  1. Its so wonderful to have such a good friend like that. :-) See you tomorrow for Christmas with the Smiths! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a few friends like that... it can be a blessing and a pain in the ass. :)

    I hope you, John, and the kids have an amazing Christmas Eve. I hope they get spoiled rotten!! And let's start making NYE plans!! :)

    ReplyDelete